derrick's blog


Wednesday, December 24, 2025
Near end of year, I always take some time out to reflect what has happened and look back what I have become. Survived another rough year of adulting. Nothing much has changed in 2024 and 2025, same old same old.
had the ability to chase after what I love, KPOP and experiences. I want to take this chance here to thank all the friends and bosses who have taken good care of me in 2025 and I look forward what we gonna acheieve in 2026.

Other than just getting older, health has been a huge concern in 2025 and I will be take attention to my body : cut down on exccessive unhealthy food and exercise more.

Wishing your family and you , who are reading this, good health and stay cheerful. Always remember: I am always here to talk to, just a text or phone call awway.




design by maddewenche