Saturday, March 19, 2011
I know I haven been blogging alot recently. .
But I feel that I really wanna enter this entry as it had a impact on my life.
Today was my first time doing volunteering work @ a orphanage.
It was a simple outing : bring the kids out for a movie.
We watched big mama!
Its nice.
At first , I was thinking that ok what.
Bring the kids out , and I could enjoy myself watching movies with friends.
But it turned out to be fruitful.
I saw the happiness and the joy on their faces .
First time in my life that I felt that they really yearn for attention , care , concern and love which you know, everyone take it for granted.
But to them we are just visitors , strangers who brought them out, some of them don't even bother to remember our names, but everyone of us tried to remember every single one of their names.
Some of them really made a impression that I can't just shake them of my mind.
ESP this kid , cried when he saw the coach turning into the home.
I know he hates it there.
He got no choice but to stay there.
I wanna visited them as and when I can .
I promise.
But I feel that I really wanna enter this entry as it had a impact on my life.
Today was my first time doing volunteering work @ a orphanage.
It was a simple outing : bring the kids out for a movie.
We watched big mama!
Its nice.
At first , I was thinking that ok what.
Bring the kids out , and I could enjoy myself watching movies with friends.
But it turned out to be fruitful.
I saw the happiness and the joy on their faces .
First time in my life that I felt that they really yearn for attention , care , concern and love which you know, everyone take it for granted.
But to them we are just visitors , strangers who brought them out, some of them don't even bother to remember our names, but everyone of us tried to remember every single one of their names.
Some of them really made a impression that I can't just shake them of my mind.
ESP this kid , cried when he saw the coach turning into the home.
I know he hates it there.
He got no choice but to stay there.
I wanna visited them as and when I can .
I promise.