Friday, November 19, 2010
Just came back home from another successful outing with the team.
Thanks for the enjoyable night.
Hope u guys have fun like I did.
Looking forward to the next activation hahas.
Stanly gonna ORD soon.
So the next activation should be soon ?
Wahahahas.
Hmms. Gonna turn in early as tomorrow have to meet pat Lou at 1pm to get my casing for my pc hehe.
Hope I can finally get a cheap and nice one and wait for the parts to arrive and I can start assembling the computer.
Waited for 3months finally and it's here soon.
Thanks for the enjoyable night.
Hope u guys have fun like I did.
Looking forward to the next activation hahas.
Stanly gonna ORD soon.
So the next activation should be soon ?
Wahahahas.
Hmms. Gonna turn in early as tomorrow have to meet pat Lou at 1pm to get my casing for my pc hehe.
Hope I can finally get a cheap and nice one and wait for the parts to arrive and I can start assembling the computer.
Waited for 3months finally and it's here soon.