Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Happy 22nd birthday to myself !!!
Had my celebration at ST James Powerhouse !!!
Failed to book one table as everyone not sure whether wanna open a bottle then no table .
Nevertheless we found a small corner near the bar ...
Had lots of fun that night.
Thanks to 987 for awarding me thr tickets for this month de RSVP @ boiler ..
Thanks to the kids especially Jeremy, wei hang , wei xuan , tian Chen for making the Soo Young board.
Thanks to the 52 to people who posted on my facebook .
Thanks to those who msg me personally.
Really made my day .
Thanks all . To those I forgot I forget to thanks , I will update here if I managed to remember hehe .
And to those people whom I haven met up for quite some time ( you know who you are) jolly make up ..
Had my celebration at ST James Powerhouse !!!
Failed to book one table as everyone not sure whether wanna open a bottle then no table .
Nevertheless we found a small corner near the bar ...
Had lots of fun that night.
Thanks to 987 for awarding me thr tickets for this month de RSVP @ boiler ..
Thanks to the kids especially Jeremy, wei hang , wei xuan , tian Chen for making the Soo Young board.
Thanks to the 52 to people who posted on my facebook .
Thanks to those who msg me personally.
Really made my day .
Thanks all . To those I forgot I forget to thanks , I will update here if I managed to remember hehe .
And to those people whom I haven met up for quite some time ( you know who you are) jolly make up ..