Friday, September 24, 2010
Ah . So fast two off days gone in a flash.
ytd after work we had team bravo makan at swensens at tampines mall. After watch the new Donnie yen movie with Gordon Irwin stanly and how.
Great show I must say.
Ip man he fought ten ppl at one go.
This time I think got more then 13 at one go lor.
What to do . Movie what.
Watch that movie ah is not watch the moves until eyes pain leh
It's hear the arms cracking sound until ear pain lor!!
Following day which is today, spent nearly 2hours cleaning and tidying up my room .. Rofl.
Then went to play ball awhile ,
Met Sam n bob for LAN and dinner and ice-cream chef!!
Then, he called.
sayin wanna come over and bath then go out .
I lent him bathe lor and still bring him go eat lor.
Omg .
He borrowed my clothes too..
After that while typing this post, I'm thinking ...
What I'm I doing ?
Why did I allow him to bathe at my place and lent him clothes lor ?
Why I bring him go eat too?
It's not like we are related or what lor.
Maybe it's Just what a friend will do when a friend is in need of help?
Will you let me, your friend crash at your place for a few days? I don't think so。
Then why should I help u?
ytd after work we had team bravo makan at swensens at tampines mall. After watch the new Donnie yen movie with Gordon Irwin stanly and how.
Great show I must say.
Ip man he fought ten ppl at one go.
This time I think got more then 13 at one go lor.
What to do . Movie what.
Watch that movie ah is not watch the moves until eyes pain leh
It's hear the arms cracking sound until ear pain lor!!
Following day which is today, spent nearly 2hours cleaning and tidying up my room .. Rofl.
Then went to play ball awhile ,
Met Sam n bob for LAN and dinner and ice-cream chef!!
Then, he called.
sayin wanna come over and bath then go out .
I lent him bathe lor and still bring him go eat lor.
Omg .
He borrowed my clothes too..
After that while typing this post, I'm thinking ...
What I'm I doing ?
Why did I allow him to bathe at my place and lent him clothes lor ?
Why I bring him go eat too?
It's not like we are related or what lor.
Maybe it's Just what a friend will do when a friend is in need of help?
Will you let me, your friend crash at your place for a few days? I don't think so。
Then why should I help u?