Saturday, August 14, 2010
Dan says I'm stupid to help him again. And I promised him that I won't let him come into my life and create havock again.
Weihang says it's ur own decision what. You want to help help lor don't want help than don't help lor.
Germanie says if I were I will help.
In the end , I choose to help him . He promised me this time is the last time he need with money. I hope it's the last time too . I can't be like whenever he need help I have to transfer asap.
Weihang says it's ur own decision what. You want to help help lor don't want help than don't help lor.
Germanie says if I were I will help.
In the end , I choose to help him . He promised me this time is the last time he need with money. I hope it's the last time too . I can't be like whenever he need help I have to transfer asap.