Friday, July 23, 2010
Seriously u think I'm that kind of person go around post on other people on how u were bullied? So disappointed in you.
Anyway why u care so much if I did or didn't go around telling people ? Don't understand at all leh?
In the first place if u don't want people to say then you shouldn't even allowed your friends to video that and spread around on FB what . You should know the power of Internet how fast things like that spread like wild fire .
Anyway why u care so much if I did or didn't go around telling people ? Don't understand at all leh?
In the first place if u don't want people to say then you shouldn't even allowed your friends to video that and spread around on FB what . You should know the power of Internet how fast things like that spread like wild fire .