








Today I explored another part of singapore I never had stepped on.
Holland village.
The place is so full of energy and different people.
People from different countries and races.
And lots of singapore delights. Holland v nasi lemak, katong laksa and etc.
Just surrounding this area is all landed property bungalows, condomiums.and u can expect lots of foreigners too.
Very different from what I have seen.
Its totally different from bedok and tampines.
In another 15mins or so, I will opening a new chapter of my life which I have been waitin so long. This time I am sure I will leave swensen's shadow. Never to return again to help those managers whom I dislike. Haha. I am those swensen ppl reading my blog will 100% understand my unhappiness .
i had a fun time training there!! CHARMINE MURAD MAX and the other sTAFF!! you guys rocks!!
i hope i have the chance to work again!