Sunday, November 21, 2004
Today... The show has a major changed of plot... Takes ( the person who owns an illegal dating service) cleared his debts. The secret society boss which takashi must pay debts from .. made a new deal and increased his debts amount...
what i am impressed was the ties and the bond between the friends... They are really strong... Hope I go JC can have such good friends..
watched movie Shutter I must say this movie is impressive...! It has the "must" of a ghost story... A good storyline nice effects but poor ending...
coming movies I watching : The Incredibles & Taxi
..
what i am impressed was the ties and the bond between the friends... They are really strong... Hope I go JC can have such good friends..
watched movie Shutter I must say this movie is impressive...! It has the "must" of a ghost story... A good storyline nice effects but poor ending...
coming movies I watching : The Incredibles & Taxi
..