Friday, November 19, 2004
Today....Olinda Cho was offically voted out of the Singapore Idol Competition.... :( i am totally disappointed with the way singaporeans voted for their idol. I cant believe that they voted "face" then to talent! i am fuming and sad now...
Olinda Cho was an idol that never ever placed in the bottom 2 since the start of the competition... neverless that was a last good performance. She sang "Sway" which was her best redention of the song in the whole competition life...
Aiya... dont say already :(...
I will try to get tickets to watch the rise of the First singapore idol at the singapore indoor stadium... through http://kidscentral.mediacorptv.com/contest_new/kids_si/ or sms contests...
nothin much... frowning.. :(
Olinda Cho was an idol that never ever placed in the bottom 2 since the start of the competition... neverless that was a last good performance. She sang "Sway" which was her best redention of the song in the whole competition life...
Aiya... dont say already :(...
I will try to get tickets to watch the rise of the First singapore idol at the singapore indoor stadium... through http://kidscentral.mediacorptv.com/contest_new/kids_si/ or sms contests...
nothin much... frowning.. :(