Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Today... hmmm.... just took the E maths paper 1 and came home... the paper wasnt difficult but it was challenging doing it LoLx :)
Tomorrow is both Science Papers Chemistry and Physics... Stressed!! I cant do good in both! Normally class tests... i passed Physics and failed Chemistry or the other way round. I am worried that i cant pass the combined science.. lolz.
Tomorrow is both Science Papers Chemistry and Physics... Stressed!! I cant do good in both! Normally class tests... i passed Physics and failed Chemistry or the other way round. I am worried that i cant pass the combined science.. lolz.
And today... i started again on my class webbie @ http://bgss-4a.50free.org , exhuasting! I only managed to complete and tested the new security system on my website, i will enhance the security tomorrow (making it harder for teachers to try to enter muhahahaha)
Neopets wise, i just got a free Morphing potion worth 50k! so Happy, and 500 more different items to get the Pack Rat Avatar i always wanted...
Tired *yawn* now is already 9.05pm... feeling dizzy...
Good Nite :D