Saturday, October 30, 2004
Whoot!! Today i got my first pay of 100 dollars Cash!!! I deposited the whole amount to the bank. And my dailiy allowance, as i eat at my workplace, i managed to saved 50 dollars too, i also deposited it to my bank.
Current Fund for new Handphone: $200
(Targeted Phone: Samsung SCH-S250) Lauching this October!
"Saving is a good habit."- My Mother
lolx. Today neopets wise, my pet suddenly gained 1 level today.
Warcraft: I discovered a new tactic. The Vengeful Sprite is a good and powerful hero upon level 11! All her abilities are useful killing other heros hmmm... equipped her with a monkey king bar or a burize. She will be invicible!
Current Fund for new Handphone: $200
(Targeted Phone: Samsung SCH-S250) Lauching this October!
"Saving is a good habit."- My Mother
lolx. Today neopets wise, my pet suddenly gained 1 level today.
Warcraft: I discovered a new tactic. The Vengeful Sprite is a good and powerful hero upon level 11! All her abilities are useful killing other heros hmmm... equipped her with a monkey king bar or a burize. She will be invicible!